Are you a Regional Service Manager or an Account Manager experienced within the contract cleaning industry based in the St Albans region? If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that truly value quality, professionalism and the commitment to customer satisfaction then please email your CV to
I am excited to be recruiting another Regional Service Manager due to yet another expansion to with a large FM provider. Following a large contract win they are looking to bolster their management team with a candidate who enjoys a mixture of clients within a professional environment.
The company is well established and will reward you with excellent opportunities for career development and progression. They operate in an employee friendly culture and the feedback from the candidates we have secured positions for in other parts of the UK has been fantastic.
You will be responsible for the daily operations of various cleaning contracts including industrial, commercial and retail ensuring high levels of deliverance are maintained.
The key responsibilities for the Regional Service Manager include;
- Manage a team of Site Managers, Supervisors and Cleaning Operatives to deliver a high quality cleaning operation across numerous sites
- Manage and control the cleaning services in line with the agreed specification
- Actively enforce relevant statutory Company and site health and safety compliance
- Monitor equipment
- Identify and rectify service improvement opportunities
- Monitor and control wages to revenue analysis
- Evaluate, communicate and rectify all internal audits conducted
- Ensure that cleaning programs are implemented in accordance with requirements
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Candidates must have;
- Experience of managing multiple cleaning sites & contracts.
- Ability to liaise and work professionally with clients and staff
- Motivate, manage and lead all staff
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full UK Driving licence.
My client is a highly respected FM contractor that provides total FM services for a wide range of clients across the UK. The company is experiencing constant growth which has made way for this position and many more. The company is well established and has excellent opportunities for career development and progression with an employee friendly culture.
Commutable from St Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Harlow and Luton.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job