Working as part of the field team to provide a dedicated service of asset repair and maintenance together with installation and dismantle of site cabins.
- Visiting customer sites to repair faulty cabin equipment
- Installations and dismantle of hire units and associated equipment
- Quick and accurate diagnosis of fault
- Good spares inventory management
- Asking relevant questions to determine the precise fault / issue to complete the job first time.
- Liaising with customers / manager / peers / contractors to ensure site work is completed timely and efficiently
- Effective repair of hire units and its equipment which may require multi-trade skills capability
- Completing PDA / paperwork thoroughly and accurately
- Understand and comply with all relevant Company rules, agreements, policies, procedures and with all relevant legislative requirements and codes of practice.
- Act in a professional manner, ensure good working relationships are maintained and promote a good image of the Company at all times.
- Be aware that the Company operates a Quality Assurance system BS EN ISO 9001 and adhere to the respective procedures.
- A blue skilled worker CSCS card holder would be highly advantageous
- Technical understanding of hire equipment preferred
- Manual handling and working at height is preferable although training can be given
- Ideally basic/intermediate general construction/maintenance skills preferable
- Full driving license as travelling is essential throughout the region.
- Flexibility in working hours is required as may need to start earlier and finish later than normal on occasions.