Our client, a global leader in environmental services is recruiting for a Regional Senior ER Specialist across the Midlands region on a temporary contract for six months with possibility to become permanent. Our client employs over 160,000 people and supplies services to over 100 million people.
The position is due to start in immediately and is for 40 hours per week. The salary for the position is negotiable dependent on experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Acting as the ER lead on managing and coordinating complex Acquisitions and Service Provision Changes involving TUPE
* Being the ER lead on managing and coordinating complex Whistleblowing claims in a National or International company
* Coaching, developing and empowering a team of Employee Relations Specialists in all aspects of the ER cycle to deliver Employee Relations excellence in every way
* Shaping and influencing ER Specialists and Senior Leadership teams in transforming a reactive ER climate into a culture of collaboration and proactive Employee Relations
* Responsible for being the escalation on all Trade Union related matters including, Pay Negotiations, Trade Disputes and Industrial Relations Management
* Identifying and developing a list of ER KPI’s to measure, analyse and report on to the Area Head of ER and Regional Directors
* Building credible and lasting relationships with Senior Managers and willing to support the Area Head of ER in Regional meetings
* Supporting on complex disciplinary and grievance issues and litigation strategy, relating to tribunal claims in conjunction with Area Head of ER and ER Policy & Development Manager
The successful candidate must be a Chartered Member of the CIPD and have experience in negotiating with Trade Unions
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role
- Employee Relations
- ER issues
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job