Regional Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Job Title: Regional Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Cheltenham Racecourse
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
The Jockey Club is looking for a Senior Regional Digital Marketing Executive to be based primarily at Cheltenham Racecourse.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated individual with relevant digital marketing experience obtained within a B2C, sales-led environment, to join the Marketing Department in the South West Region.
You will work closely with the Regional Marketing Manager and Group Digital Marketing Manager in delivering the digital marketing strategy and campaigns across the region for both racing and conferencing & events, using relevant channels.
The successful person will have:
- experience of managing online digital advertising - understanding and knowledge of PPC, Google analytics, Facebook Ad Manager and Display. Must have experience of placing advertising on these formats
- knowledge of SEO/CRO optimisation techniques to help maximise organic rankings and Conversion Rates
- knowledge of managing websites and CMS; updating content as necessary
- Experience of managing and developing the digital customer journey and lifecycle
- experience of digital marketing within a sales-led environment, focused on generating leads and optimising conversation rates
- budget management
- demonstrable experience of designing and building e-communications. Particular advantage if used Audience View, Dot Mailer and Microsoft Dynamics
- understanding and experience of Content Marketing and Content Generation for owned, earned and paid channels to drive engagement and followers
- 2-3 years digital marketing/content delivery and management experience, within a fast-paced, B2C, sales-led environment.
You will also:
- act as a digital expert in your region by keeping up-to-date with the latest digital trends and technology
- be a team player, show initiative and work well under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
- be respsonsible for leading the digital offering including supervison of Digital Marketing Executives
- possess excellent communication skills
- be a champion for our customers
Applicants must also be willing and able to work weekends and evenings to support Racing, Conference and Events as and when required. As this is a regional role and will require the successful candidate to travel across the region’s racecourses, a full driving licence and access to a car is required.
If you're interested in applying for this role, please click the apply button to be taken to our website where you can complete an online application. Applications submitted through reed alone will not be considered.
The Jockey Club is an equal opportunities employer
- Digital Trends
- Marketing Department
- Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"