Nationwide: Field Based
An exciting and rewarding opportunity has arisen for a driven and passionate Regional Sales Support Manager to join our growing business in a newly created role.
Reporting into the National Sales Director, you will be accountable for pro-actively supporting our parks and management teams to maximise sales performance and revenue through best practice and enhancement of the customer journey for Holiday Homes and Caravan sales.
The role will provide a consultative approach within the Sales Teams through effective coaching and mentoring. You will be providing expert advice and guidance to ensure service is being delivered within company guidelines and compliant with Parkdean Resorts’ sales policy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Operations Team to manage improved sales performance across the parks within the allocated region
- To coach and train the sales journey on park visits, creating a fun, engaging and driven sales environment in each sales office, showground and park
- Provide structured park visits throughout regions to increase the overall sales performance of each park
- Work with the General Managers & Sales Managers on the KPI’s that the team can directly affect. Focus in on the commercial understanding of the Sales Manager role and the impact of defective management
- To identify gaps in knowledge around the sales policy and to coach and document the key learnings on every visit to the Sales Manager
- Review training diaries of Sales teams on park visits to make sure that all individuals are adequately trained to perform their role and exceed expectations
- Attend meetings with the Regional Directors to cascade information with a view to improve and recommend any changes in sales policy
- Use the sales funnel data and lead Management Information to support sales teams to take accountability for activity levels and productivity
- Work with the Sales teams and the marketing advocates to ensure that 4-week activity plans are in place and are being completed
- Complete stock reviews on every park visit to ensure the mix is correct and the presentation is of an excellent standard
- Work with Marketing Team to ensure all online advertising is compliant and fit for purpose. Spending within agreed budget monthly and questioning R.O.I
- Working with Recruitment Team to ensure we recruit the best in class and assist in the development and succession planning with our best sales people.
- Drive owner advocacy and experience on each park.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven leadership experience
- Experience of managing multiple projects and tasks within agreed timelines
- Experienced holiday home sales management skills
- Delivery of customer journey enhancement initiatives as part of the sales process
- Demonstrate experience of working as an effective team player within a fast paced B2C environment
- Understanding of P&L accounts, commercial awareness of the longer-term vision
- Ability to build rapport and display empathy when dealing with Sales teams
- Proven track record of target achievement
- Ability to support performance management initiatives
- Previous multi-site management experience
This is a permanent, full-time position. The successful candidate must be flexible to travel throughout the UK with occasional overnight stays. A full driving licence will be required.
If this sounds like you and you think you have Parkdean Resorts potential then apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job