Regional Sales Representative - Required Skills / Experience:
Ideally you will have a background in Channel / Product management or a reseller or vendor sales role, plus cold calling, complex quoting, forecast, stock and quota management through CRM. A strong sales background and ability to recognise and accelerate sales milestones.
- Process / Data driven
- Broad Tech knowledge (Security especially)
- Needs analysis and consultative sales skills
Regional Sales Representative - Duties & Responsibilities:
This role is all about recruiting and growing reseller partnerships within your region. You will own the territory, with responsibility for all partners in the area, with travelling to meet, train and work with those partners a key part of the job.
To support you, you’ll have a team of internal Account Managers, in both Junior and Senior roles, for partner recruitment, quoting, booking meetings and day to day partner support. You will also work closely with the Product Managers and Marketing Team, to help develop business plans with key partners to support and deliver campaigns and sales growth.
Regional Sales Representative - Business Overview:
- Current annual turnover in excess of £33 million
- Huge expansion currently in place and being actioned
- Aiming to triple turnover by the year 2020
- Multiple office locations several of which are being expanded
- Partnered with over 700 technology companies
- Offer a great career development within a unique company structure
- Seeking to expand and develop their IT Vendor portfolio
- Multi-award winning brand
SEO: IT Distribution, IT Distributor, IT, IT Sales, Tech, Tech Sales, Technology Sales, Channel Relationships, Channel Sales, Channel Development, Partner Development, Channel, IT Channel, Vendor Partners, Vendor Relationships, Reseller, Reseller Relationships, Reseller Partners, Business Development, Account Development, VAD, Value Added, Distributor, Value Added Distribution, Territory Management, Territory Sales, Regional Sales, Region
- Regional Sales
- Channel Relationships
- Partner Development
- Territory Management
- Channel Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job