A great opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager to lead a team across London and the South East selling security products and services across a number of sectors and industries!
A market leading organisation within their industry.
The primary responsibility for the Regional Sales Manager will be to drive new business opportunities across London and the South East. Further responsibilities include:-
- Managing, coaching and developing the field sales team across the region.
- Working closely with the Sales director and other business units to ensure there is a strong collaboration.
- Staying abreast of competitor activity and maximising opportunities which in turn increase market share.
- Helping build and execute the new business strategy across London and the South East
The successful Regional Sales Manager:-
- Must have experience of selling security products i.e CCTV, access control, alarm monitoring systems etc
- Will have 2-3 years leadership experience.
- Will be a self starter, enthusiastic and determined individual.
- Will have exceptional interpersonal skills and be comfortable working with multiple stakeholders at various levels.
- Will be able to demonstrate the core behaviours of a successful salesperson in driving the right attitudes and behaviours.
- Must be organised, commercial and analytical in their approach
A competitive basic salary
A platform to grow and develop your career further!
- Sales Manager
- Head of Sales
- Regional Sales Manager
- National Sales Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'