Regional Sales Manager - REL Field Marketing (Mondelez)
Salary: £28,000 to £30,000 per annum + up to 20% bonus opportunity + Company Car
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Territory: Newcastle upon Tyne, Durham, Darlington, Middlesbrough and surrounding areas (DH 1-4, 6-9 / DL 1-1-, 12-17 / HG 1-5 / LS 21-22, 29 / NE 1, 3-13, 16-17, 20-27, 29-30, 32-35, 37-38, 40, 42, 45, 61- 66 / SR 1-8 / TS 1, 3, 5-6, 8-25, 27-29 / YO 7, 21, 51, 61)
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Regional Sales Team Manager on our Mondelez team.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing, training, developing a team of Sales Development Executives
- Lead the field team, instilling a passion for performance and achievement and driving Return on Investment for Mondelez
- Develop team operating standards - use insight from the field and collected data to drive best practice ways of working and continuous improvement in team operations
- To embed and champion our client's values and REL's People Promise principles across the team
- To ensure company standard operating systems are embedded across all teams
You will have:
- Experience managing a field sales team
- A strong personal background in sales
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
At REL, we aim to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast-paced sales environment. This is why we've been able to provide an average of nearly one promotion or developmental move per week since 2018, as well as numerous being promoted directly into our customers' businesses!
We are proud to have been accredited as one of UK's & Europe's Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work® for a phenomenal five consecutive years now, as well as UK's Best Workplaces™ for Women 2018 & 2019. We've won an industry record of over 100 FMBE awards in the last 12 years. This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees - but don't take our word for it; check us out on Glassdoor!
Are you our next investment? Apply now!
Early applications are strongly encouraged as we reserve the right to pause or close this vacancy prior to the listed closing date.
This role may be suitable for someone with experience as: Field Sales Manager, Team Manager, Field Sales Team Coach, Regional Sales Manager, Regional Field Manager, Territory Manager, Area Sales Manager
- Communication Skills
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'