Regional Sales Manager - Lifts
Employment type: Permanent
Location: South East, London and Home Counties
Hours: 39 hours a week
Salary: Circa £32,000-£35,000 p.a. basis plus commission + Car + Package
Due to an extended period of growth my client has an excellent opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager based in the South East to cover London and the Home Counties. You will be selling our clients products to assist in achieving sales objectives.
My client has been established for over a decade and they provide both commercial and domestic lift solutions for their clients nationwide.
Example of Responsibilities
- Identifying customer needs and generating sales
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships
- Generating and feeding back on market intelligence
Experience/ Skills Required
- Proven experience within sales
- Ideally experience with Local Authority and Housing Industry Association
- IT literate
- Experience of managing relationships at senior level
- Strong commercial awareness
My client offers full product training and will support the successful candidate with gaining relevant industry qualifications.
If you feel you meet the essential skills, then please click apply today and send us a copy of your current CV. Nolan Recruitment endeavor to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you on the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
- Field Sales
- Sales Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Senior Sales Executive