Fantastic job opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager based in the Southwest.
Your new company
An innovative and forward thinking business specialising in wholesale distribution of medical beauty products.
Your new role
* Responsible for lead generation, sales activities and ongoing customer account management and support in an assigned territory.
* Discussing product features and benefits with customers and providing product training in association with the National Training Manager.
* Implementing Company marketing strategies to create an expanding customer base.
* Working with the sales and support teams to achieve customer satisfaction, revenue generation and long-term account goals in line with the company's vision and values.
What you'll need to succeed
* Sales experience in the beauty/aesthetic medicine sector preferred but
* Extensive experience in all aspects of Relationship Management.
* Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and
* Willingness to travel and work in a team of professionals.
* Proven ability to achieve sales targets.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary of £40,000 with on target earnings of £65,000, a car allowance and an attractive benefits package including pension and healthcare.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job