Established just over 20 years ago, this privately owned food manufacturer are searching for a Regional Sales Manager to help them continue their incredible growth pattern (20% year on year).
Before we go in to the finer details of the role, let's take a look at the ideal type of candidate we are looking to speak with:
- Passionate foodie.
- Experience of working within a small to medium sized food manufacturer.
- Client facing sales and account management experience.
- Knowledge of the food service market.
- Ideally located in the Scotland/Northern Ireland as this position deals with clients between Glasgow, Edinburgh and Ireland.
If you're sat there and thinking, "you've just described me", read on and I'll tell you a little bit more about the role …
- Build strong relationships with independent distributors / wholesalers.
- Attend customer exhibitions to promote the companies products.
- Plan and agree promotion schedules with customers.
- Regional Travel (between Leeds and Edinburgh) - Occasional night away.
- Preparation of monthly sales reports.
Still reading? Great! Let me tell you what's in it for you …
- Base salary c£30k (although commission is uncapped, you could realistically look at an OTE of £45k).
- Company car and business mileage.
- Laptop and mobile 'phone.
- Generous annual leave allowance.
So there you have it in a nutshell. This role really is working for a fantastic company, with huge potential and a solid growth plan.
If you think you have the experience and want to find out more, click apply and we can set up a chat.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Kent's Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job