We are recruiting for a Regional Sales Manager to join this expanding, successful company and team. You will be responsible for promoting and managing the sales of the company's products and services, generating and converting new business opportunities for the company and focussing on building professional relationships across the region. This regional role is to cover Thames Valley and South East London on a full time permanent basis.
As the Regional Sales Manager, you will be acting as the primary day to day point of contact for clients and support to the Relationship Manager by providing support in respect of client service and client risk.
You will be the primary day to day point of contact to support and work with the Relationship Manager in maximising client life and managing client relationships
Key Accountabilities for the Regional Sales Manager:
- To assist with and generate new business from a range of introductory sources
- To increase the number of enquiries received by working with the regional sales offices
- To prepare and submit new business files to credit committee, ensuring that they meet the required company standard and contain the information required, allowing the underwriter(s) to assess the proposal quickly and accurately
- To assist with and ensure the smooth and efficient management of new clients
- To maintain up to date introducer records
- To assist with the production of the monthly sales reports
- To maintain an awareness of IT and information security related issues and ensure compliance with the company's IT Security Policy & procedures
- To maintain an awareness of all Risk related issues and ensure compliance with the company's Credit Policies & Operations and Procedures Manual within your area of responsibility
- FCA - An understanding of the regulatory environment commensurate with your role
- TCF - ensuring you adhere to the principles of "Treating Customers Fairly" commensurate with your role
Key competencies for the Regional Sales Manager:
- Firm understanding of the principles of Invoice Finance lending and legal implications
- Good understanding of the principles of transactional and contractual based lending
- Strong technical knowledge of Invoice Finance / Asset Based Lending is desirable or banking finance background
- Ability to read and understand statutory financial information, financial projections and cash viability
- Client/Introducer Focus
- Competent communication and stakeholder management capabilities
What's in it for you?
The position is based in Banbury or based from South East/Thames Valley. The salary is £35,000 to £50,000 with a generous commission package. The role includes a car or allowance, 33 days' holiday (including bank holidays) pension, private medical, annual company & performance bonus and much more! This is a wonderful opportunity to join a well-respected, innovative, employer who offers internal progression.
Contact Julie Allan on to discuss further - "I look forward to hearing from you!"
- regional sales