Regional Sales Manager Manchester & Surrounding
We are looking for a skilled and driven Field Sales Manager to work with a small portfolio of hotels across the North West. The key focus for the role is to manage all B2B accounts within the territory on behalf of the group. This will include but is not limited to Corporate, Government, Air Crew, Business Group, Projects, M&E and Agent customers.
You will be expected to drive development of these accounts for production locally into regional hotels and where possible nationally into all other hotels within the group, while developing revenues for Rooms, M&E, F&B and where applicable Leisure, from each account.
You will have the ability to develop all new sales leads and new business for hotels within your region while supporting key sales and marketing plan activity, fam trips and enquiry conversion for hotels within territory and support activity for the group into hotels outside region.
Regional Sales Manager duties and responsibilities:
- Manage and develop all B2B accounts from within region. Meeting hotel needs and developing all revenue opportunities across all segments and revenue streams available in the hotels
- Servicing all customer needs from the accounts, Meeting group expectations for account management, customer service, professional representation and revenue development
- Record all customer activity in the CRM system provided by the company meeting expectations and targets for productivity (appointment levels and revenue)
- Support Your regions hotel sales & marketing plans by delivering key activity, communicating regional hotel promotions and messaging, translating hotel goals into key actions across account portfolio
- Contributes to the development of regional and national sales and marketing initiatives recommending, implementing and monitoring appropriate local activity within territory
- Liaises with Key Account Directors and Managers specifying the account’s contribution to the business’ revenue targets and agreeing, monitoring and measuring activities
- Accurately identifies the level of influence and decision-making power of contacts in the customer organisation and uses these to secure business
- Develop customer accounts within geographic territory to increase market / customer share - all revenue streams
- Reviews customer base to determine new opportunities for account penetration
- Source and develop new M & E business for your region - all revenue streams / 7 days per week
- Maintains the company Account Revenue Tracking System to ensure it is updated and relevant at all times
- Supports and develops the Opportunity Report and Pipeline ensuring information is acted upon expediently
- Reviews all relevant reporting and statistics to gain an accurate understanding of current performance - Rooms, M&E, market Share, Source, Channel, Agency 360, etc.
- Agrees and actions marketing activity to underpin the Hotel Plans
- Initiates and contributes to the development of marketing collateral, as appropriate
- Works with other managers in the team to optimise internal promotional and marketing needs
- Liaises with hotel teams to review the effectiveness of sales activities
- Contributes ideas to improve the products and services offered