Kingsley Consulting is currently recruiting a Regional Sales Manager for a key Roofing Manufacturing Client. Our Client is one of the most respected in the Roofing Industry. They have an exciting 2018 ahead of them in relating growth and this Regional Manager appointment will be key to delivering the Midlands Area Targets.
Bonus: (Circa £20K - which is uncapped)
Benefits: Car, Mobile, Laptop, Pension
Location: Home Based. Will cover the area from Birmingham and North-West corridor up to Manchester
- To manage and be responsible for the performance of the region and the Area and Senior Area Managers. The region is currently T/O £2.6m per annum
- To generate sustainable specification and project opportunities through existing and new client base. To achieve and, if possible, exceed annual sales targets for your defined area and region that are set by the Company.
- To motivate, organise, encourage and guide to deliver a team environment that fosters a mentality of continuous improvement, striving to achieve long-term growth and success in your Region.
- To report on current business trends and assist setting the strategy for your sales team in order to build sustainable opportunities.
- To develop and implement an effective regional Business Development Plan based on the Company Business Plan to stimulate further growth.
- To ensure that in your Area Managers spend their time efficiently and effectively to deliver a high level of productivity.
- To maintain regular and effective liaison with existing and new clients in your area and region in order to maximise business opportunity through specification sales.
- To seek and create new business by developing a clear understanding of market sector opportunity in your area and region and prioritising specifying clients within these sectors.
- To ensure that you and your team continually develops its technical knowledge and can demonstrate its technical competence and understanding through the reports, specifications and supporting documentation that it generates.
Previous experience in the Roofing Industry in either an Area Manager, Business Development position is required by our Client.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate successful experience within a Sales position within the Roofing/Construction Sector, with emphasis placed on Specification Sales.
Our client is looking to interview for this position immediately, with appointment commencing in January 2018.
Kingsley Consulting Ltd try to ensure we are as inclusive and diverse as possible. Should you require any adjustments or assistance at any point throughout the application or recruitment process then please do not hesitate to ask.