Up to 50K base depending upon experience + bonus + company car + private medical insurance
Please note: This role is a regional based role in Scotland
Bring your strong B2B sales experience to this key leadership role with Arco, UK Market Leader spearheading Safety at Work.
Arco is the UK’s leading safety company, with a core purpose to keep people safe at work. We distribute over 170,000 world-class quality-assured products and training providing expert advice, helping to shape the safety world and make work a safer place. With a heritage spanning four generations, family values are important to us. We have been awarded the title of 'Superbrand’ by the annual initiative to identify and celebrate the UK’s strongest consumer and business-to-business brands in Britain.
As Regional Sales Manager, you’ll create, communicate and implement regional plans to achieve Company set financial targets. You’ll be responsible for a team of 13, comprised of experienced Account Managers and Sales Managers, with an annual target of £20m. You’ll achieve this by effectively managing your team, providing an excellent standard of coaching and training to ensure each employee realises their full potential. Other key responsibilities of the Regional Sales Manager role include:
• Developing and ensuring excellent strategic customer relationships within the region.
• Executing the sales and marketing plan.
• Communicating effectively with all key stakeholders
To be successful as a Regional Sales Manager, you’ll need a strong background in B2B sales management with a proven track record in delivering sales targets, as well as managing and sustaining a high performing sales team. Experience of PPE would be an advantage although is not essential. More important is your tenacity and drive, and the ability to manage and inspire your team to achieve the best possible results. Other key knowledge and experience required for this role includes:
• A Good understanding of business finance
• Comprehensive knowledge of business management
• Proven track record of developing high performance sales/customer service teams
• Extensive experience of delivering excellent presentations to a wide variety of audiences
Please note, this Regional Sales Manager role is field based and the location is flexible, although occasional presence will be required at the head office in Linlithgow.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
• Excellent pension and life assurance scheme
• Bonus scheme
• high street retailer discount scheme
• a bike scheme, through our network of dealers
• a computer scheme with great offers including Apple Macbook Pro, iMac and printers
• continuous professional learning and development
• holiday purchase scheme
• 24 days annual leave + holiday purchase scheme (option to buy or sell up to 5 days a year from your allowance)
• Community Volunteering days - Two days paid leave a year to volunteer for a project or charity that means the most to you
We are a family run business and all of our family have the ability to:
Think Customer: Deliver Our Numbers: Work Together: Make Things Happen: Open to Change: Effective Communication
To apply for the position of Regional Sales Manager, please attach a full CV and covering letter and click the APPLY button below and complete the short application procedure.
Regional Sales Manager reference number: OLR13290
Please note: unlike a traditional recruitment agency, we guarantee that your application will be viewed by Arco. It is a non-consultancy service managing online applications on their behalf.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job