Regional Sales Manager x 4 (Management experience is not a necessity, ambition and drive is)
Tamworth, Heathrow, Manchester and Essex Regions:
- A top 5 well established freight forwarder are looking for 3 new Regional Sales Manager in 3 locations.
- They have one of the best global structures in the world, they are very cash rich, and their buying power is superb.
- They employ over 35,000 staff globally, and they are one of the most dynamic and forward thinking forwarders in the world
- You would be managing a small external sales team in air and ocean freight.
- Very good Fast East, USA, LATAM, and Global routes.
- No management experience required. They want ambitious, and successful sales people, or current Sales Managers (man managers) who are happy to sell as well.
- For example: Are you a high performing new business sales person in air and ocean freight, who has not been given the opportunity to get into management, or are you currently a Regional Manager, wanting a new challenge?
- If you are, this is the perfect opportunity.
- Drive, hunger, ambition and leading from the front is required
- COMMISSION: Based on your personal new business and your teams achievements.
- Excellent Longevity of strategy, management and sales staff.
- 29 total locations in the UK as a group
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'