- Theatre-based sales role
- Superb career and earning prospects
- Will possibly consider those with non-medical sales experience
THE COMPANY: This leading global manufacturer has been developing high quality power tools and consumables for the orthopaedic and surgical sectors for over 20 years and they are currently seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, motivated, personable and credible individual to manage and grow their business on their Lancashire and North East sales territory.
THE ROLE: As Regional Sales Manager the successful candidate will be managing key relationships within theatre, plaster rooms, autopsy and procurement, liaising with orthopaedic surgeons, consultants, theatre sisters and nurses in the main. This is a consultative sales role and, whilst preference is for those with theatre / medical sales experience, candidates from other business to business field sales backgrounds who are keen to move into medical sales are also encouraged to apply. Full product training will be provided and career and earning prospects are superb.
The Package for Regional Sales Manager:
- Basic: £35,000 to £38,000
- Bonus: £10,000
- Car: Fully expensed company car
- Benefits: Pension, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday + stats
- As Regional Sales Manager the successful candidate will be managing key relationships within theatre
- plaster rooms
- autopsy and procurement
- liaising with orthopaedic surgeons
- theatre sisters and nurses in the main.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job