On behalf of our client, a leading company in the treatment, protection and maintenance of all surfaces, a company of excellence recommended by over 200 manufacturers of stone and ceramic materials worldwide, In Job UK & Ireland is looking for a
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER (North UK)
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic and enthusiastic Regional Sales Manager for North UK, Scotland, Ireland and Midlands, the position reports to the UK Country Manager and the role involves the direct responsibility in regards to the expansion of the customer portfolio and the growth and the retaining of existing customers.
- Planning of the most suitable commercial strategies, especially concerning top prospect’s achievement and optimal negotiation of sale conditions, with related budgets and offers definition;
- Control and supervision of the whole supply process: from the checking out of orders together with the Customer Care Department to credit management.
- Responsibility of the budget achievement in the area of competence, through a weekly report and an accurate definition of corrective measures and market penetration strategies in case of deviations from the budget conditions.
- Previous experience in a similar role, matured by working in construction or chemical firms that are specialized in surface treating, organized in a modern manner and on a worldwide scale;
- Previous experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs;
- In-depth expertise in the utilization of computer tools;
- Customer orientation, negotiation ability, relational skills, flexibility and proactive approach
- Availability to travel within the UK and to Italy Headquarters.
- 30K to 40K Basic annual gross salary
- Attractive Commissions Package
- Company car
- Company tools (Laptop, Mobile, Ipad)
- Our company offers integration in a successful oriented and full developing reality with the possibility to undertake an experience in a young, dynamic and international environment with a clear meritocratic structure.
- Field Sales
- Professional Cleaning
- Chemical Industry
- Surface Treatment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job