Forming part of a widely recognised and successful plc, our client is a prestigious Developer who produce a stunning and diverse selection of exclusive schemes.
They now have an exciting opportunity for an additional Regional Sales Manager to join the team. You’ll manage the sales activity across all developments, devising and implementing a sales strategy to achieve profitable sales to the agreed budget through a competent sales team and supporting agents and provide reports and presentations to the senior management team as and when required.
You’ll be suitably located to cover the Eastern Thames Valley and Bucks border.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities will include:
- Employment, targeting, appraising, training, motivation and personal development of the site based sales staff and office based administration staff.
- Continually review sales strategy and product presentation to ensure optimum sales prices and sales rates are achieved within the defined parameters of the overall corporate image.
- Carry out regular site visits to motivate sales staff, monitor sales standards and performance.
- Brief, appoint and manage external selling agents, where appropriate, ensuring optimum sales prices and sales rates are achieved within the defined parameters of the overall corporate image.
- Management and organisation of the Sales & Marketing suites and related administrative functions.
- Maintenance and compilation of all reservation records and sales activity.
- Manage sales team rota in line with business operating hours.
- Record and collate commission claim paperwork on due dates.
- Record, collate and maintain all staff records of holidays/sickness and any related information which the company may require.
- Ensure all sales related paperwork and systems are managed to the company’s standards and requirements.
- Carry out detailed market research of any new land opportunities, as and when required and advise of sales values and sales rates
- Responsible for the customer journey.
- Liaise with the Commercial, Technical and Build Teams to ensure effective flow of information.
- To represent the Company to the highest possible standards of business.
Suitable candidates will have stable career history coupled with a proven track record of managing successful sales teams within the new homes sector. You could already be a Regional or Senior Sales Manager or a talented Sales Manager who is keen to progress their career to the next level.
Highly competitive package on offer - OTE £100k plus car allowance, pension and healthcare.
Only applicants with a solid residential new homes background will be contacted.