Elo is a global leader in touchscreen solutions, including mPOS, self-order systems,POS systems and interactive signage displays from 10 to 70 inches. As the inventor ofthe touchscreen, Elo now has 20+ million retail and hospitality installations in 80+countries. With multiple industry-leading touchscreen technology options, Elo touchsolutions meets the diverse requirements of the digital signage, retail, point-of-sale(POS), hospitality, healthcare and industrial markets. As a trendsetter in commercial Android touchscreen solutions, Elo works with high-endretailers and large quick serve restaurant chains to shape the customer experienceof the future. A fast-growing pioneer in the industry with over 40 years of experience,Elo brings quality, innovation, and reliability to every touchpoint.
Every day, we dedicate allpossible efforts to make Elo agreat company. We acknowledgethe contribution each one ofour employees makes to oursuccess. We’re passionate aboutour products, move quickly anddecisively, and we want ouremployees to see and celebrate thepositive ways Elo products play apart in their everyday lives.
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager who is located in UK.
As Regional Sales Manager you will actively generate new business, provide a full range ofmarket-leading portfolio of mobile point of sale solutions (mPOS) for every customer. You musthave excellent negotiating and closing skills, experience of selling similar products or solutionsinto the retail, hospitality and industrial sector.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and obtain business requirements.
- Full management of the bid process, ensuring budgets are adhered to, and seeking approvalof any proposed bid outside of their delegated authority acting as the lead commercial pointof contact for customers, ensuring involvement in discussions with customers which couldrequire a commercial decision.
- Proven track record in new business sales and account development.
- Proven track record of onboarding new Resellers and developing joint business plans.
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
SPECIFIC PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
- Demonstrable knowledge of the point-of sales-market (retail/hospitality).
- Previous experience of producing detailed commercial projectpropositions.
- Proven track record of sales conversion through leading themaintaining and developing of key customer relationships.
- Experienced in setting up a diverse range of routes to market.
- Ideally graduate level, technically qualified, with previous proven commercial experience.
- Preferred style is a consultative sales approach, working closelywith customers on innovative and ground-breaking projects.
- A team player with the ability to work in a high-energy sales teamenvironment with a desire to work with others for broader success.
ADDITIONAL CORE COMPETENCIES
- Excellent relationship and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, motivational and influencing skills andthe ability to build strong, credible relationships with multipleorganization functions.
- Ability to work deadlines and challenging targets.
- Successful experience of working remotely.
- Good team player.
- Competent knowledge of CRM systems such as Salesforce.com.
- Hungry for success.
We offer you a work environmentwhere innovation in a high-techatmosphere is considered key toits success. Whatever your careeraspirations, you’ll always findyour place with us. This positionis a true opportunity for the right
person embracing sales goals andterritorial management - a true stepforward in your career.
Benefits to Count on:
We offer a dynamic workplacebased on openness, transparencyand integrity at all levels. Amulti-cultural mix of employeesmakes Elo definitely one of theemployers of choice. In addition,our employees have access to acompetitive package of benefits.
- Commercial Awareness
- Field Sales
- Regional Sales
- Digital Signage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job