An exciting opportunity has arisen for the role of a Regional Sales Manager, Midlands
Reporting to the Commercial Director, this role will be responsible for delivering the annual commercial budget of the Region and the efficient and effective customer order fulfilment from stock location through processing to delivery in a cost effective and profitable way.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Member of the senior leadership team to maximise sales effort across the group
- Leadership of the General Managers and / or Sales Manager within the region
- Leadership of the regional commercial and operations teams
- Regional ownership of the Multi metal sales strategy
- Regional commercial strategy development and delivery
- Forecasting & Budget control
- Co-ordination of commercial initiatives such as CRM / Klicc, sales dynamics, Sales Force Effectiveness etc.
- Close working relationship with product management to ensure a product strategy that optimises business growth, procurement and stock targets
- To ensure that all regional operations are conducted safely & efficiently in accordance with all relevant legislation.
The Ideal Candidate:
You will be a sales orientated leader and should have a demonstrable track record in both leading teams responsible for delivering profitable sales & growth and relevant operational roles, almost certainly within Manufacturing, Automotive or other similar industry sectors, having progressed to General Manager level; candidates ready to step up to a first exec role will be considered.Other pre-requisites for the position include:
- You will have a proven track record in sales and operational management ideally within the Metals, Manufacturing, Automotive or other similar industry sectors
- Your career will already have progressed to a senior management role.
- You will be a change agent who can demonstrate that you have led cross functional teams through periods of organisational change whilst maintaining business performance.
- Proven track record of critically assessing business opportunity, devising strategy and executing plans
- Experience of transformational leadership and management, driving business growth, restructuring for efficiency and penetrating new geographies / products and services
- Collaborative and engaging, used to working in large organisations where cross functional team work and an agile approach to problem solving is critical.
- Strong stake holder management skills, together with a 'hands on' approach
- Excellent influencing skills and the ability to deliver via virtual teams
- Goal oriented and focussed, able to evaluate situations commercially and operationally.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'