Alexander James Recruiting is currently working with a leading manufacturer of material handling equipment looking to recruit a new Regional Sales Manager to manage a sales team and take responsibility for all sales functions across the South West. With increased responsibility and a competitive package this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager looking for a new role.
- Managing, leading and motivating a sales team consisting of 12 in the South West to include South Wales and as far as Exeter
- Formulate and implement overall sales strategy to achieve agreed targets for forklift trucks and related material handling equipment
- Provide accurate business forecasting on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Monitor sales performance and look for areas of improvement.
- Undertake any special sales and marketing projects as directed by the company.
- Ensure the CRM is maintained to high standards across the sales team
You will ideally have worked in a sales management role before within the forklift truck industry with a strong appreciation of the sector as a whole. You will be able to provide demonstrable experience of having led and motivated sales teams and getting the best out of them. In addition, you will have a proven ability to set out and stick to a sales strategy and manage budgets successfully. Experience from outside the forklift truck industry will be considered but the company has a preference for industry-based candidates. In terms of locality, you will ideally be based in the immediate South West of Bristol, Swindon or Gloucester. However, as the role stretches across the M$ corridor to the East, to South Wales for the West and Exeter to the South, candidates in these areas are also strongly considered.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience up to £55,000
- Excellent uncapped Commission potential (OTE £70,000-£80,000 achievable)
- Company Car
- Genuine growth opportunity, working with a fast growing yet already well established company within forklift
- 25 days holiday + statutory
- Pension Scheme
The company are an international manufacturer of forklift trucks, thus operating in the material handling industry. Part of a wider group, they're also involved in supplying various other types of warehouse equipment and are one the most well known brands within the material sector, being a true market leader. Having obtained consistent growth for the last 30 years, they're expecting this to continue and are therefore looking to bring new territory sales people in to increase market share further.
For further information please get in touch with Alex Hopkirk by emailing or calling on .
- 'sales' 'forklift' 'material handling' 'business development'