Job Title: Regional Sales Manager - Home Counties and East Anglia
Reference Number: inRTR13
Location: Near Colchester, Essex
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + Car OTE Uncapped + Pension
Start Date: February 2018
Regional Sales Manager
Industrial/ Cleaning/ Business Development/ Sales
- Highly respected business with over 30 years within the industry
- Service some of London’s top hotel chains and fast food groups
- The ability to self-manage your diary and contacts, with one day in the office per week
Why apply for this role?
Industrial cleaning company which has been established for over 30 years is currently seeking a Business Development Manager to assist in the acquisition of new business by networking and building relationships with key players within the catering industry. The company currently has contracts with some of London’s top hotel chains and national fast food groups and they are now looking to continue their reach across the UK.
- Generate sales by making appointments to quote with prospects by telephone
- Manage all stages of the sales process will be managed effectively and successfully
- Manage the database, using this as the main source of leads
- Manage all site photographs and quotations, add them on to database and share with the engineers
- Accurate forecasting is an important part of this role and as such regular meetings with the MD to forecast will be necessary
- Input of ideas in regular meetings will be expected in terms of sales planning for future growth
You will be a sales hungry and experienced business developer, who has proven knowledge of increasing business and exceeding targets. You will be an outstanding communicator who is able to converse with clients at all levels as you will need to close deals with 5* hotels and on international accounts.
Now it’s your turn
Please apply now to find out further details.
At inRecruitment we’re adopting a fresh approach to recruitment, by integrating technology into our processes we’re quicker and more efficient so we're creating more perfect job matches without compromising on our candidate relationships or our consultative approach. In fact, really understanding the longer-term motivations of our employers and candidates is a central theme in our strategy.
If you are thinking of looking for a new role then please contact us for further details about how we may be able to help you within specific divisions across: Technical & Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Commercial and Financial Sectors.