My client is looking for a successful people manager who has experience selling to the grocery sector. This is a sought after and rewarding role working with a world leader in confectionery. To be considered for this position, you must be based in, between or commutable to Leicester / Northampton, Midlands as a territory.
You will be responsible for the training, support, motivation and leadership of a regional team of up to 10 Retail Development Managers. Your team are responsible for the drive, sales and visibility of branded products into the grocery sector. As a team, you will be responsible for:
- Sales growth
- Joint business plans with stores
- Return on investment
- Product availability
- Visibility/ POS
- Identifying new opportunities
- Achieve/exceed all agreed KPIs
- Set out successful plan for continuous training, coaching and motivation for each and all team members
- Periodic evaluation for each RDM
- Working regularly in call with RDM for purposes of field training, communication and motivation. Spending a minimum of 1 day with each RDM every 4 weeks
- Reviewing and analysis of all call data
- Planning and conducting recruitment of, training and termination of RDMs
- Reporting weekly to the Grocery Channel Director
- Management of cost control, expenses and budgets
- Diary planning and ad-hoc administration
The successful candidate must have the following skill set/ experience:
- Educated to A level +
- Experience in mentoring and management of a sales team (preferably field sales)
- Selling into the Grocery channel is a MUST to be considered for this opportunity
- A proven track record in successful sales and diary management
- Driven, passionate and motivated
- Organised with strong presentation and communication skills
- Flexible working
The successful candidate will receive a base salary of £32,000 - £35,000 (experience dependent) + car + bonus.
The interviews for this role will be taking place over the course of the next week. If you are interested, please apply ASAP.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.