Cute Resource Solutions are lucky enough to be working on an exciting new opportunity as we partner with one of the UK's fastest-growing food and drink suppliers.
We are working with a well-established group that has agreements with all major sectors and is spread across the country with opportunities in various locations - specifically focusing on the North West, South West and the South East.
With a vision of expanding further after an incredibly successful 2017, an outstanding opportunity has arisen to join the team of self-motivated and passionate individuals. This opportunity is perfect for someone who is enthusiastic about advancing in a successful career and exudes commitment and drive. Working with this company will give you the chance to engage with market-leading brand owners and suppliers, enabling you to broaden your sales experience.
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Account management
- Selling suppliers portfolio products
- Managing own territory
- Diary management
- Contributing to company development and growth
In return, my client offers a competitive basic salary plus an achievable, uncapped commission structure, regular incentives and opportunity to progress within your role and throughout the company, car allowance, laptop, company phone and various benefits, including discretionary additional paid leave at Christmas.
To be a successful candidate you will need the following requirements:
- A proven background of Account Management and Business Development in the food & beverage space.
- Experience selling into the On-trade / HORECA accounts (Pubs, Hotels, Restaurants etc)
- Be capable of developing long-term customer relationships with existing and new customers.
- An understanding of the UK’s catering, licensing and leisure industries.
- Will have a dynamic, positive attitude with the desire to build on their existing career in field sales.
- A full clean driving license.
This is the perfect opportunity for somebody who enjoys managing their own time and is hard-working and ambitious.
If you believe you could be the right fit for this role, then please apply directly to this advert or call Siana at the Cute Resource office for further information.
Please note, Cute Resource Solutions Ltd are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Food Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'