Our client is the leading provider in their chosen market, specialising in SaaS for professional service providers, via resellers as well as for businesses direct. With 30 years of people-led growth to date, the culture of the company remains centred around offering ground-breaking solutions which help their customers thrive. With further growth planned, they’re actively seeking ambitious individuals to drive the future and help them write the next chapter - be part of it!
As Regional Sales Manager you will support and develop a client base of established, medium-sized professional services firms in your geographical area. As lead advocate for the clients’ SaaS-based solutions, you will nurture strong relationships and trust, creating the platform to increase sales both directly to your clients and potentially through them as resellers. You will execute a structured sales plan, visiting and contacting customers regularly as part of your strategy to deliver against your customer success programme KPI’s. Utilising consultative sales methods appropriate for your market and client base, you will earn client trust through effective communications and a solutions-based approach. You are likely to be working in a similar, field-based services sales role, ideally SaaS or tech/software-based solutions and utilising a consultative approach in relevant B2B markets. A team player, you are collaborative and work effectively with colleagues across functions to achieve results.
Right now we are looking for three people - two for Southern England, one for Northern England.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Reports to: Senior RSM
Package: c£120k First Year OTE (c£60k salary + comm/bonus) + Car allowance & benefits
Location: North / South England
- Execute the agreed Sales Strategy & Plan for your geographical area and defined client base
- Nurture and maintain strong client relationships to identify opportunities to grow business sales
- Develop reseller opportunities with your client base, increasing SaaS sales to new B2B2B clients
- Create partnership-led client relationships which increase sales and create long-term mutual success
- Utilise CRM capability to future-proof your sales pipeline, monitoring client needs and opportunities
- Achieve your target Net Promoter & Customer Satisfaction scores through effective account development
- Experienced field-based B2B Sales / Account Management professional with experience in relevant roles, ideally SaaS or tech/software-based solutions
- Can demonstrate success in consultative sales roles, developing strategic relationships with professional services provider or similar channel clients
- Systematic, organised and disciplined, able to prioritise opportunities effectively and deliver results
- Collaborative and works effectively with multi-function colleagues to create customer value
- Intelligent and technically able, comfortable selling a SaaS-based offer into professional services clients
- Agile thinker, identifies solutions to client problems through effective two-way communications
All applications and enquiries should be directed to Barron Williams via the link. For an initial confidential exploratory discussion, please contact Barron Williams Director, Paul Barron on the contact number provided.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'