Position: Regional Sales Manager
Reports to: General Manager, EMEA
Market: BI and analytics platform
The product would will be selling is a Business Intelligence (BI) and analytics platform dedicated to solving real enterprise analytics challenges, and helping business people understand not only what happened, but why. Founded in 2003 in response to the complexity and costs associated with implementing and using traditional BI tools. Our technology is highly intuitive, 100-percent Web-based reporting and analytics platform. They have been included in four consecutive Gartner Magic Quadrants, the Forrester Wave, and consistently scored as a leader in key categories of the BI Survey from BARC. Now with more than 25,000 organizations, and more than three million end-users across 75 different countries use their technology every day there’re making a difference.
You must have: A proven sales track record with history of clearly meeting or exceeding quotas. Covering: Business Intelligence, Strategic Analytics, Data Integration/ETL, Data Services Provider or Data Discovery/Visualization technology.
Regional Sales Managers are responsible for defining and executing sales plans for assigned geographic territories and/or accounts and then meeting or exceeding sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing opportunities within the assigned region.
The Regional Sales Manger will develop and actively manage the sales pipeline and prospects by moving a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
Success will be driven by various factors including development of industry sector knowledge and a thorough understanding of the selection processes by which each prospect type (Direct End Users, ISVs and Resellers) make their decisions.
Core Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years of enterprise software sales experience working within complex sales efforts focused around Fortune 500 or Global 2000 companies with a successful track record closing large / complex enterprise software deals.
- Experience with analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence and Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.
- Consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory.
- A 'closer’ that understands the customer's needs to ensure that closed deals lead to long-term customer success.
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency combined and an ability to go beyond relationship management.
- Willing to get creative, possessing a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Excellent communicator able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- First and foremost a team player that understands, we are stronger as a team.
It has never been a better time to join this company - they are expanding rapidly and there is strong global demand for their products. To discuss your suitability further please send a full CV together with your current salary details.