Regional Sales Manager - B2B Vehicle Rental
Salary: £30,000-£33,000 basic + Bonus (open-ended); OTE £40,000+ p.a.
We are seeking a driven Regional Sales Manager for our Southern England territory (incl. inner M25). As Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for both winning new business and managing relationships with our existing car & van rental company customers.
This role would suit a motivated, highly sales-oriented, well organised self-starter who has B2B sales experience and is passionate about customer service.
Automotive experience (e.g. in rental, a dealership or finance company) is desirable, but not essential. Of greater importance is a can-do attitude, the drive to succeed and the ability to open doors and close business.
As the third member of LCVR’s field-based team, you will:
- Deal directly with SME business owners / directors
- Identify, research and prospect potential customers, make appointments and win new business
- Manage and develop sales volume with our existing customers
- Confidently articulate the features, advantages and benefits of a business relationship with LCVR
- Build lasting relationships and deliver great customer service
- Work closely with our internal sales team to ensure the co-ordinated management of customers
Key candidate requirements:
- A proven track record working in a field-based B2B sales role
- Demonstrable success in effectively building new business
- The ability to communicate and influence at all levels in a logical, structured and persuasive way
- A tenacious approach, staying on top of all opportunities
- Organised with a keen eye for detail, time management and journey planning
Established in 2006, LCVR are the UK’s largest privately-owned supplier of cars and vans to independent car and van rental companies, with a fleet of 5,500 vehicles and turnover exceeding £80m. We were proud to feature in the 2016 London Stock Exchange’s "1000 Companies to Inspire Britain" list.
The successful candidates could look forward to:
- A competitive salary of £30,000-£33,000 basic
- Open-ended On Target Earnings of circa £40,000+
- 25 days holiday per year (plus Public Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme and free life insurance
- A premium-brand company car (Audi A5 / Volvo XC60 or similar)
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, please submit your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No Agencies please.
- Regional Sales
- Sales Management
- Vehicle Sales