Are you a proactive Regional Sales Manager (RSM) or Area Sales Manager? Do you have experience selling into on and off-trade accounts within the Drinks industry? Our client - an artisanal, organic drinks company - is seeking a self-starting Regional Sales Manager to cover the whole of London.
The vacancy is a result of notable growth and the successful applicant will have autonomy in shaping the landscape for the business's future in the premium London market.
- Proven sales experience, selling Drinks and/or Food to medium/high end accounts in London
- Both on and off-trade experience desirable
- Experience of sales line management over a small team
- Passionate about Drinks and the Food & Beverages Market
- A keen interest in artisanal, boutique products
- Previous Drinks related Events experience at trade shows or expositions
- A willingness to sell into a wide range of companies, from high end brands and top hotels, to large wholesale distributors
- Past responsibility over key accounts, maintaining key relationships for the business
- Familiar and comfortable in driving profitability using a variety of Business Development techniques
- A background in a field based position
The key to the success of an applicant for the Regional Sales Manager position will lie in their ability to demonstrate a strong managerial sales background within the drinks industry, preferably working across multiple verticals (on-trade and off-trade). In their new role, they will motivate the team, organise the day to day operations of the London area, use metrics to create business plans of the future, look after key accounts, and forge new relationships face to face on visits and within trade events.
- Take responsibility for all areas of the business in London
- Develop the visibility of the brand in the premium sectors of on and off-trade verticals including: boutique eateries, top hotels, restaurants, pubs, retailers and wholesalers etc.
- Act as a key face of the brand in an important territory for the expanding company's business plan
- Work closely with select key customers to agree, implement and manage JBPs
- Deliver and exceptional customer service in retaining accounts
- Manage your own portfolio of customers autonomously, and utilise sales data in order to create structured plans for the future
- Manage a Business Development Executive and direct them with targets and sales plans
- Our partner is a well-established, yet still entrepreneurial organic drinks company with roots dating back to the 11th century.
- They are a premium brand, selling to well renowned and boutique clients nationally, dealing with top tier customers including the National Trust.
- They're the winners of multiple accolades from The Soil Association, Fine Food Digest and the Guild of Fine Food, amongst others.
- They have a global reach, supplying countries internationally.
In order to secure the services of the right candidate, the client is willing to be flexible on package. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and will include a commission structure + benefits.
Zest is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity, please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job