Trainee Regional Sales Executive / Business Development Manager EJ977
up to £21,000 basic plus OTE £27,000 uncapped and excellent benefits Company Car or Car allowance
The role is to cover Telford - Field and office is based Stoke
Our client a leading UK courier company is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their Stoke Branch. The role is to cover the Stoke and Telford area. Our client are offering the Business Development Manager a competitive salary of up to £21,000 plus OTE targeted bonus, Company car and business mileage paid company phone, laptop, 21 days holiday + stats.
The Business Development Manager will implement a tried and tested sales process to secure new business for our same day courier and transport service.
The Business Development Manager role will include:
- Plan own time, taking into account priorities and deadlines
- Present information in a clear logical manner and to actively listen
- Demonstrate repeated effort and resilience when overcoming a number of obstacles to achieve a result
- Always shows a positive attitude and achieves outcomes despite setbacks
- Demonstrate persistence despite rejection and takes all the necessary action to ensure the timely delivery of successful business outcomes
- Project self- confidence and believes in their capacity to be successful
- Demonstrate an understanding of the customer and their needs
- Identify, build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts in order to deliver success and maximise sales opportunities
- Demonstrate an understanding of selling a value proposition to the customer
With excellent opportunities to develop and progress your career this is a role where you can really excel - Please apply now for an immediate interview and start date.
- Business Development
- Sales Process
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"