Mercury Talent are excited to be recruiting for a growing international corporate company specialising in security, CCTV, Biometrics ( Finger print control) as a Business Development Manager covering the Northern region including Leeds and Sheffield. Salary £25k Basic OTE 50k ( uncapped ). Company car ( Mercedes), Phone, Laptop and full training.
This role is 100% new business focussed so you must be inherently driven and self- motivated. You will have some field sales experience in a B2B or B2C environment and have proven success. If you are motivated by earning potential and an uncapped commission scheme this could be your ideal career move.
There will be excellent opportunities for career progression and personal growth and you will be given full support, product training and ongoing sales training.
The successful candidate will
- Understand the sales process from preparation through to close #
- Have experience selling in a field based sales role
- Be able to liaise at all levels of the organisation to Director level
- Have experience of time management and territory planning to create a sales pipeline.
- Have a consultative sales approach
- Have experience of updating and working with a CRM system
- Enjoy personal development and be open to training opportunitie
You will be rewarded with a competitive commission structure, Mercedes company car, Mobile, Laptop and Ipad. £25k Basic OTE 50k ( uncapped )
For a full job description and an initial interview please apply immediately.
Mercury Talent are a specialist sales and marketing recruiter working on behalf of their clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job