This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive to join a very successful business, this position is a field based role looking after a large territory from Birmingham to North London selling inventory management solutions.
Since 1958, my client has been pushing the envelope for accurate and reliable inventories and quality retail merchandising services. Their trusted results allowed them to expand across the globe as well as leverage our expertise to service other industries. With more than 200 offices and thousands of employees around the world, they have the resources to help your company when and where you need them.
- Responsible for growth and development of sales and market share within the assigned sales area
- The ability to communicate effectively with others including internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- The ability to work alone or within a team as required
- The ability to relate information clearly and accurately, verbally and in written form, in a positive manner that yields cooperation
- To maintain professionalism and confidentiality in all duties
Key Performance Indicators
New business sales won within the defined profit margin parameters (billed revenue)
Sales pipeline activity and timely reporting through Salesforce.com
Number of sales appointments and proposals completed per month
- Previous experience in a similar selling role
- Knowledge of the retail sector
- Evidence of success in a sales role
- An effective team player with an appetite for a challenge
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate in a variety of methods with a variety of internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- The ability to work autonomously, flexibly and as part of a team
- Full driving license
This is a permanent role with a basic salary paying up to £25,000 with a realistic OTE of £30,000 first year.
Due to the nature of this role you'll receive a company car and fully paid expenses, generous holiday allowance and plenty of other benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job