Regional Sales Executive / Business Development Manager EJ935
up to £24,000 basic plus OTE £40,000 and excellent benefits
Bradford, Yorkshire area
Our client a leading logistics company is currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join their Bradford Branch. Our client are offering the Business Development Manager a competitive salary of up to £24,000 plus OTE £40k uncapped targeted bonus.company car and phone, laptop, 20 days holiday + stats -
The Business Development Manager will implement a tried and tested sales process to secure new business for our same day courier and transport service.
The Business Development Manager role will include:
- Plan own time, taking into account priorities and deadlines
- Present information in a clear logical manner and to actively listen
- Demonstrate repeated effort and resilience when overcoming a number of obstacles to achieve a result
- Always shows a positive attitude and achieves outcomes despite setbacks
- Demonstrate persistence despite rejection and takes all the necessary action to ensure the timely delivery of successful business outcomes
- Project self- confidence and believes in their capacity to be successful
- Demonstrate an understanding of the customer and their needs
- Identify, build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts in order to deliver success and maximise sales opportunities
- Demonstrate an understanding of selling a value proposition to the customer
With excellent opportunities to develop and progress your career this is a role where you can really excel - Please apply now for an immediate interview and start date.