An elite software solutions provider.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- The Regional Sales Executive will be responsible for the full sales cycle including cold calling, opportunity qualification, presentations and the close of the sale.
- Sell software solutions as well as training, support and consultancy services related to the software.
- Work alongside the pre-sales team with product demonstrations.
- Take responsibility for existing clients within the territory.
- Maximise revenue opportunities within the existing account base by upselling and identifying other opportunities outside the original sell.
- Follow up on leads generated by the marketing department and from inbound enquiries.
Skills & Experience:
- Have a proven record of success in business to business sales.
- Experience of Engineering or Design i.e. qualifications, work experience or experience selling to Engineering organisations.
- Ideally experience of selling Software or IT based solutions or technical products.
- Show a strong aptitude to learn about new products.
- Ideally have field based sales experience, exceptional candidates with internal sales experience looking to progress into field sales will be considered.
- Always act professional and adopt a solution orientated approach to sales.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated.
- Home based with travel to client sites and offices twice per week
- Covering the Southern Regions from Kent to Hampshire
- Account Management
- Business Development
- New Business Development