Regional Sales Engineer - (Scaffolding software) - Leeds/Manchester
Sales Engineer - Scaffold Estimating/Design Software
As an established rapidly growing company the role of Sales Engineer is an integral part of the company. You will enjoy an excellent monthly salary and benefits package. The company is established for a number of years and design and develop software for the Civil and Structural Engineering industry sector on a global basis. For this role you will be selling their Scaffolder software within the Leeds/Manchester area. When you are not on the road you will be based from home.
- Generate leads
- Respond to sales inquiries
- Prepare and present business proposal and price quotations
- Pre Sales/demonstration of software
- Develop, negotiate and close sales opportunities
- Account Management
- Encourage repeat orders and ongoing maintenance contracts
- Work in conjunction with Sales team and Technical Support
- On occasions attend and assist with seminars, webinars, exhibitions and other events.
- You will have worked within the scaffolding business as a Scaffolder, Business Developer, Scaffolding Estimator or Designer with an interest in developing your commercial interest. You may have also worked as a supplier to the scaffolding related business in a sales role.
- Able to cover the Leeds/Manchester region
- Have a technical background or a wish to move into commercial role selling software
- Have a consultative approach to selling with the ability to build up strong business relationships with customers
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong team player as well as working on own initiative
- Computer literate with an interest in technical software solutions
- Full clean driving licence
In return the Sales Engineer will receive a competitive basic salary plus commission depending on experience. You will also receive a company car, mobile telephone, laptop computer, wifi at home and a company pension plan.
Blue Juice would like to thank you for your application and point out we are an equal opportunities employer. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications received, we would like to advice if you have not received any correspondence from us, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"