Regional Sales Director, Bristol (South West Territory)
Resolve Recruitment are working with UK's largest regional business media company, reaching over 500,000 business leaders every month and growing daily. Due to continued expansion within their market, our client now seeks an experience Regional Sales Director to join their successful team in Bristol to become part of this growing business and enjoy the benefits of its continued success. You will take responsibility for the South West Sales Team and ensure that individual sales staff achieve the revenue targets for their territory thereby achieving the annual sales target for the region as a whole.
- Hit monthly objectives set for the division and to ensure that at the year end the total revenue objective is achieved through ensuring individual sales staff achieve the revenue targets by securing advertising, sponsorship and leaflet revenues for print, sponsorship for a range of business events and advertising, content partnerships and sponsorship of a range of online products & services.
- Create an annual plan to increase the client base by ensuring healthy cold calling to secure new long term clients.
- Responsible for growing market share and for ensuring that any competitive activity that could reduce market share is successfully addressed via a plan approved by Senior Management.
- Responsible for ensuring that clients from across the whole region are fully developed - i.e. not only from Bristol and Bath but also from Exeter, Wiltshire, South Gloucestershire, Plymouth etc.
- Provide new ideas for new digital, event and print products based on specific feedback from the clients, editorial team, sales staff and from market intelligence.
- Ensure that all employees ambitions are fulfilled but also that every sales person maximises their potential and output through building and reviewing individual personal development plans.
- Responsible for liaising with Editorial staff, Production, Event, Accounts, the membership team etc. Successful liaison means that all other divisions are given the information they require within the deadlines they set.
- Responsible for ensuring that all legal, health and safty, legislation and company policy requirements are adhered to.
- Essential: Senior Sales Management/Sales Director experience within B2B Media and/or Events.
- Ideally minimum 3 years of experience working in a business to business Sales Director capacity or certainly a minimum of 5 years in a Senior Sales Management role.
- Previous experience working within advertising/publishing also advantageous - similarly a sales management professional from the financial services, professional services, legal or educational sectors.
- Extensive experience in sales team revenue responsibility, forcasting and achievement.
- High level of commercial awareness within the media sector.
- Rounded and professional individuals who ideally have a strong educational background.
- Ability and confidence to communicate effectively and interact at senior levels.
- Strong motivation and drive to succeed to maximum potential.
- Works well under pressure and relishes deadlines and targets.
- Perceptive, diplomatic, resourceful, mature.
- A highly competitive basic salary of £65,000
- Monthly bonus + substantial additional bonus opportunities
- Car allowance
- Other excellent benefits and perks
For more information on this exciting and rewarding Regional Sales Director career APPLY BELOW
Key: Regional Sales Director, Media Sales Director, Sales Director, Commercial Director, Media Commercial Director, Bristol, South West
- Sales Director
- South West
- Commercial Director
- Regional Sales Director
- Media Sales Director
- Media Commercial Director
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'