Our client is an exciting, pre-IPO technology business with huge expansion plans thanks to receiving funding allowing their continuous innovation in the Hadoop world.
For almost ten years, the company has been revolutionising the way customers use their insights with a ground-breaking data platform and software solution, helping companies make critical business decisions driven by intelligence and information.
- Your responsibility will be to manage sales activity across EMEA, largely targeting the Benelux region
- Creating targeted sales and account penetration plans to engage at C-level with enterprise clients across Europe
- Winning, managing and maximising new business opportunities
- Selling across the data analytics software solution portfolio
- Reporting at board level with regards to sales activity and growth in line with company targets
- You will have 10 years of software sales experience, ideally engaging with IT and Marketing decision makers
- Experience in selling a data/analytics software solution will be hugely beneficial
- Proven achievement against targets for the past 5-10 years will need to be provided
- You are an ambitious, hungry sales person with the ability to close business
- Demonstrable ability in sales and engaging with senior decision makers at all levels
- Salary up to £98,000 basic with a realistic year one OTE of £200,000
- Pre-IPO share package
Please send through an application with an up to date CV outlining your achievements in software selling, and we will be in contact to discuss this exciting opportunity and our client in more detail.
- Sales Director
- IT sales
- New Business
- Business development
- EMEA Sales