Tate is recruiting a new Bi/Multi lingual Regional Sales role for a manufacturing business with a worldwide reach based in Alton.
The business is growing at a very healthy rate and are looking to bring in two new positions to support the development of the business.
Due to the nature of the business and its reach in countries all around the world, fluency in additional languages will be a must for this position. There will be opportunity to travel across the UK and Europe in order to support the business.
With a focus on German, Russian, Turkish, Polish and other European languages you will be supporting the Global Business Manager on the following:
- Provide sales and marketing support to the GBM
- Building good working relationships with internal suppliers and customers in particular with Sales Support, Finance, Regulatory and Purchasing.
- Develop relationships with customers in accordance with the requirements (across Europe)
- Attend 3-4 major overseas trade shows per year to promote the business directly to perspective customers
- Occasional foreign travel to familiarise & build relationships with export customers
Languages will be utilised within the following requirements:
- translation of regulatory materials and labelling
- resolving logistical queries in conjunction with Sales Support
- resolving queries on orders or changes to orders
- seeing if orders can be brought forward or pushed back.
- Provide administrative support for colleagues
- updating the customer database for Europe
- updating customer price lists
- updating the product database and adding new products as they are created
- Managing paperwork to set up customer accounts and liaising with Finance to ensure this happens.
- keep updated with any development of new artwork for products.
- Liaise with Marketing Dept to ensure promotional material is available for shows
- Initiate process of setting up new products by submitting New Product Forms to Procurement.
- Existing experience within a sales environment
- Confidence in communication will be key - this will be a client facing role
- Fluent language skills are an absolute must.
This role will open a lot of opportunity for the right candidate, and the business will offer training and support throughout the on boarding process to ensure success of the role.
Interviews will be conducted within the next 3 weeks and will look to have someone in place within the role as soon as possible.Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- sales support
- account management
- sales admin
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'