Regional Sales Associate (Entry-Level Administrator)
What is a Regional Sales Associate (RSA)?
We are looking for RSAs to help support our rapid growth. As an RSA, you will be an advocate and a supporting resource for our Private Client Directors. Private Client Directors are responsible for meeting with prospective clients and providing them education on the service Fisher Investments Europe provides. You will be responsible for providing Private Client Directors with all the internal resources they need in the field. This is a great role for anyone looking to start their career in financial services; you’ll learn how operations work from the bottom-up, while developing successful professional relationships as well as a sound skill set along the way. We are keen to sponsor you through professional qualifications, dependent on certain criteria and where we see fit.
In this role, you will:
- Act as a point of contact and administrative support for the Private Client Directors
- Prepare resources for prospective client meetings
- Liaise with external parties to gather information on prospective clients’ current investments
- Review client profiles, looking at cash flow requirements, current assets and potential account structures and funding sources
- Continuously follow all compliance processes and procedures
- Work closely with our Financial Planning and Portfolio Evaluation departments in order to initiate the first steps in completing our recommendation proposal for prospective clients
- Use Morningstar software to produce reports of prospective clients’ current investments with outside providers
What skills are required?
- A university degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong written communication skills
- Relationship-building skills
- Works well in a team-oriented setting
- Responsible, accountable, self-motivated
- Solid organisational and personal planning skills
- Highly reliable and accurate
- Attention to detail is a must
Take the next step. Apply now!
About Us: Fisher Investments Europe offers portfolio management tailored to clients’ long-term goals. Client assets are held at recognised UK custodians and managed by Fisher Investments in the United States. The Fisher organisation has a long history of managing global investments and helping clients reach their long-term goals and objectives. Clients benefit from the stability of an organisation that manages over £73 billion in assets and has more than 40,000 customers worldwide.* Fisher Investments Europe has been offering services to UK investors since 2000.<p style="color: #000000
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Build Strong Relationships