Regional Sales Account Manager - Fitness Sector
Sales Account Manager - Health and Fitness Industry North East England
?4Leisure are now recruiting on behalf of a global fitness equipment supplier with a superb reputation for their product quality and innovation. An opportunity now existing in their Sales Division team for a Sales Account Manager in the North East of England.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join a passionate and successful Health, Corporate and Public sales team. This sector has seen significant growth and is looking for an individual to further expand its success across the North East, Scotland and N. Ireland with the majority of focus being paid to the education sector of the market; the remaining focus being on smaller corporate partners and sports/health facilities. Covering a vast region and being completely field based, this role would suit an independent and confident salesperson with strong organisational skills, previous field sales experience and a passion for health and fitness.
Mission and key responsibilities of the role:
- ?Responsible for the achievement of sales, profitability and cash flow targets
- Develop business opportunities and exploit market potential
- Lead generation, customer profiling, activity planning and CRM updating
- Increasing customer satisfaction
- Guaranteeing adequate market feedback on the segment trends
- Maintaining and developing existing relationships and seeking new opportunities
- Market management and fulfilment of appropriate no# of customer/prospect visits in line with Company sales code
Skills and experience:
- ?????Proven field sales experience, ideally within the fitness industry or education sector
- Experience in managing complex deals and selling solutions
- ?Consultative selling approach
- CRM and pipeline management
- Negotiation skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Social media, IT proficiency and digital skills
- Fitness product and solutions knowledge a plus ???
- ?Passionate about health, fitness and wellness
- Digitally inclined
- Integrity and humility
- Passion and optimism
- Team player and collaborative
- Initiative and prudent risk taker
- Independent and organised
- Problem solver
- Results driven
- Customer and process orientated
An excellent package including base salary, car and bonus is available to the right candidate. First year OTE = 43k. Please contact James at 4Leisure for further information.
- Account Manager
- Field Sales
- Fitness Industry
- Experienced Sales Professional
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"