Zenith People are proudly representing a global organisation who is new to the North East on their search for senior staff. One of the roles we are supporting is Regional Resource and Planning Manager who will be responsible for Resource Planning, Service Delivery Management and Administration including company processes and policies.
- Service Delivery Management, accountability, and Expected Target
- Plan all resources with TeleOpti WFM according to customer needs
- Provide workflow forecasts for all contact channels on a daily/weekly and monthly basis to determine staffing needs and roster structure to meet the required KPI’s for Service Delivery.
- Structure Daily/weekly and monthly rosters and breaks to ensure KPI’s are met
- Work daily with the Shift Leaders to manage any alterations to forecast and meet daily needs
- In conjunction with the people team, manage the sickness and leave requirements to maintain KPI delivery
- Report on team performance on a daily/ weekly/ monthly basis as required
- Deliver rosters as required
- Previous experience in team leadership/ supervisory role
- Able to create and maintain strong working relationships with clients, external suppliers and internal colleagues
- High analytical and statistical skills
- Customer oriented and demonstrates professional and courteous service at all times
- Proactive, uses initiative, demonstrates self-motivation and drive
- Strong empathy and desire to help and support others
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Able to prioritise and manage workload effectively and to specified deadlines
- Effective at identifying problems and providing appropriate solutions
- Ability to lead, motivate and coach a team to deliver an exceptional customer service
- Team Management/ Coaching capability
- Advanced knowledge of Teleopt WFM
- Intermediate to Advanced skill level in Microsoft Office Suite i.e. Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience using complex CRM tools
- Experience in managing Workforce Management platforms in busy Contact Centre environments of 100 seats plus.
- Education: Tertiary Level Qualification in Business or Communication advantageous
- Opportunity to join a global company who put their staff first
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Exceptional culture and the chance to help embed this further
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'