Please be advised this role is a night-shift and the shift pattern is working one week on then one week off.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and proactive individual to join our Regional Remerch team. Playing a crucial role within Sales Operations as part of a team of Operatives, you will ensure successful implementation of the UK’s new Merchandising Concept throughout a number of our stores.
The role requires you to be hands-on and efficient, as you will be assembling various merchandising equipment, replenishing shelves etc. A certain degree of improvisational talent will also be advantageous, while flexibility is essential due to the mixture of dayshifts and nightshifts, as well as travelling throughout the region involved in your role. If your drive and exceptional organisational skills have you standing out from the crowd, this may be an ideal role for you.
What will you do?
- Refurbishing stores / setting up new stores
- Reporting to and liaising with the Regional Remerch Manager
- Coordinating the ‘New Merchandising Concepts’
- Ensuring the schedule is achieved within the structured timescales
- Installing equipment and following Merchandising Planograms and Store Visios
- Assisting and working alongside appointed contractors during the project in store
- Ensuring Company procedures, including Health & Safety requirements, are followed by all staff
What will you need?
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Able to work well in a team
- Highly organised with the ability to meet deadlines
- Flexible to work varying nightshift patterns
- Compliance focused and determined to achieve the results of the Remerch Programme
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
What do we offer?
- £18,440 - £28,928 per annum (subject to experience)
- 10% London Weighting (non contractual) for employees working within the M25
- 30 days holiday per annum pro rata (including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout Great Britain
- Possibility of working ‘flexi-time’
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities for added responsibility within team, with the possibility of taking on more responsibility and long term career prospects.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job