CitySprint are on a Fast track to become the UK's leading courier services provider, with current market domination of the Same day service areas already.
Through regular investment in market leading technology, we are paving the way for courier services to be more intuitive, more capable, and more responsive in real time than ever before!
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to our values, vision and customers. So naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure we continue growing and improving every day.
This is where YOU come in!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Regional Relationship Team Manager to join our team in Milton Keynes on a permanent basis.
You will be reporting directly into our Head of Relationships. This senior position supports CitySprint's customer strategies for customer growth, development, retention, cross sell and sector expansion.
You will have direct reasonability for the regional relationship management team ensuring each individual is meeting KPI measures, retaining and developing their customer portfolios, including cross selling services within the CitySprint group divisions, hitting targets and stretch targets.
The main responsibilities within the role are:
- Support the account management strategy for key customers, ensuring accounts are maintaining commercial & GM targets.
- Ensuring compliance to internal processes including issue resolution, risk management and CRM system updates.
- Ensure adherence to all Service Level Agreements of key customers to ensure client satisfaction always with all customers of all sizes.
- Be responsible for support the team around ongoing contract management, price increases and contract negotiation of existing customers
- Support re-tender and tender responses for existing clients and business development opportunities
- Adherence to internal KPI's to ensure best practice across all client engagement functions and ongoing trend analysis to review and develop these
- Support the company wide CRM system and ensure maximum user adoption
- Support implementation of new accounts, contracts and manage risk actions and innovations
- Effectively contribute to regular managers' meetings, conferences, client meetings, company projects and events
- Ensure all key customers receive comprehensive management information.
- Support the sign off process for escalation decisions on credits, claims, rebates and service
Relationship Management | Interpersonal Skills | Problem Solving | Dynamic | Creative | Self-Motivated | Team Work | Manager
- Commercial awareness and ability to identify opportunities for increase of growth and margin
- Relationship Management and interpersonal skills
- Team Player and able to work on own initiative
- Problem solving and decision making
- Dynamic, creative and
- Ability to motivate a team, successfully manage conflict or difference of opinion and create a culture of empowerment and ownership
- Digital work base experience with Microsoft CRM systems and project software
CitySprint are already the UK's leading (and largest) same day courier network but we have even bolder ambitions. Our company vision is to set the pace in the new world of smart delivery, can you help us to get there? We proudly support over 14,000 businesses across the UK with their delivery needs, from same day, UK overnight and international delivery, to life-saving medical deliveries and bespoke logistics solutions. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do; we will never stop putting them first and striving to create connections that are personal. Achieving this, while delivering 15m+ critical deliveries each year, can be challenging - that's why we need you! Our nationwide team are both passionate and dedicated. We offer roles that are extremely varied and we really drive internal promotion as much as possible - CitySprint is a place where you can flourish. Our competitive package includes 22 days holiday (rising incrementally to 25 days after 5 years' service) as well as access to Perkbox, Medicash, Ride2Work Scheme and season ticket loans. We're dedicated to your training and personal development as well; being the best at your job also means that our customers get the best possible experience with CitySprint.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Management
- Team Work
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'