This ambitious company is looking for a Relationship Manager to join them as they look to drive growth across the country. You’ll be tasked with driving strategic growth, researching potential motor trade partners, nurturing and developing relationships with a view to recruit them into the network. Your experience in B2B relationship development will help you in your quest to find the perfect associates to on board. There is excellent opportunity to earn bonus and progress upwards within the regional team long term.
Working Hours are Monday through to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm. This is a regional role and therefore travel across your designated area will be required.
Benefits include company car and bonuses.
- Researching and discovering new potential business opportunities
- Managing existing relationships
- Ensuring quality and compliance is at the forefront each partnership
- Visiting motor industry specialists to assess and discuss suitability
- Nurturing and developing relationships with prospective customers
- Liaising with motoring bodies and industry teams
- Providing regular reporting and analysis to different areas of the business
- Maintaining an excellent overall knowledge of the motoring industry
- Work autonomously and as part of the team working towards meeting set targets and annual budgets
You’ll be confident and sociable, love hitting targets, talking to businesses and discovering new opportunities! You will also have strong commercial acumen and a background in the automotive industry. Demonstrable proficiency working with Word, Outlook and Excel is essential.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply today!