Sanctuary Personnel is looking to expand our registrations team by employing a Regional Registration Officer in or around the South West.
Each Regional Registration Officer will be responsible for interviewing candidates to understand their career objectives and aspirations and suitability for potential locum roles. This is to ensure all aspects of each candidate's registration are complete prior to the commencement of their placement to meet safer recruitment guidelines. This role requires excellent communication skills, enthusiasm and a drive to enhance services, which will all contribute to a market-leading candidate experience.
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
* Acting as a representative on behalf of the company
* Liaising with both the Candidate Relationship Manager and their PA regularly to organise diary
* Travelling to meet candidates to conduct professional face-to-face interviews
* Verifying candidate documentation and submitting within a tight deadline
* Liaising with the compliance team to ensure all required documentation has been received and recorded in the correct manner
* Applicants must hold a UK driving licence and have access to a car
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Be focused and goal oriented
* Have an excellent attention to detail
* Be able to take direction but also show initiative and be self-motivated
* Be enthusiastic and dependable
* Previous recruitment experience is desirable
In return, the right candidate will receive a detailed full training package, a salary of £20,000 (plus benefits and paid expenses) and the opportunity to work for an innovative, multi-award winning company with unparalleled career progression opportunities.
Sanctuary Personnel is a 'positive about disabled people' employer and welcome applications from this group. We guarantee an interview for any disabled person that meets the minimum criteria for the role in terms of qualifications. If you believe this is applicable to yourself, please contact Kellie Thorndyke on .
- Diary Management
- Registration Officer
- Candidate Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job