Regional Recruitment Officer - Wiltshire - up to £25,000 + car allowance
Our client is a market leader in their sector and due to growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual to join their recruitment team as a Regional Recruitment Officer based in the Wiltshire area. This is a business critical position and is an integral part of supporting managers in identifying best in class staff members.
* Source suitable candidates for roles that are delegated each day through a variety of methods including CV searching, referrals, job board advertising, company website applications, open days, job fairs, company database, networking and social media.
* Conduct in-depth telephone screenings to evaluate candidate competency, motivation and personality fit for each vacancy.
* Book candidates in for interview, confirming the correct documentation to be taken.
* Ensure the recruiting Manager / interviewer has all interview documentation.
* Conducting Face to face interviews as and when needed.
* Take feedback from Recruiting Manager and candidate post interview.
* Verbally offer candidates and update ATS.
* Process all documentation such as DBS, right to work, employment history and references in order to make work ready in line with compliance processes.
* Return of weekly tracker of activity within recruitment including leavers/new starters/agency usage.
* Chasing of references to be completed alongside group support.
* Keeping in contact with applicants - regular communication and updates.
* Requesting login details from training department once start date is given and informing them of responsibility to complete training by fulfilling their contracted hours.
* Liaising with coordinators about availability and start date.
* Encourage potential candidates to register their CVs and develop our existing talent pool.
* Liaise with recruiting managers and candidates by email/ telephone to arrange interviews and follow through till vacancy closure.
* Liaising with and involving office staff/coordinators/Team leaders within the recruitment process.
* Ensure recruitment systems are updated with relevant information to produce reports for management on recruitment timelines & quality.
* Work with coordinators and team leaders to identify voids and vacancies that are to be recruited to
To be successful in this role you will need to be an experienced recruiter with a background in medical/healthcare recruitment either from another in-house role or agency. You will need to be a driver with access to your own car. You will need to be flexible with your working hours as it will include occasional weekend working and travel around the area.
Please contact Mark Dayman at Search HR on or email
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- talent acquisition
- south west