Regional Property Protfolio Manager
We are seeking an experienced property professional with a RICS accredited background to the regional portfolio for this large UK firm in Scotland across the central belt.
Michael Page are partnered with a large national organisation in order to help find the most suitable candidate for this role.
The new regional manager in this position will lead the property strategy for the portfolio.
You will proactively manage:
- conflict resolutions
- manage lease negotiations
- resolve regional property issues
- ensure the delivery of company wide strategy
You will be responsible for the implementation and design of a properly plan inline with the national model that drives property strategy.
You will need:
- a RICS accredited background
- a proven track record in the management of large and complex property
- you will need a proven track record in conflict resolution
- property management background
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'