Founded in 1901, The Club is the oldest and largest in the world for all forms of camping. We operate a network of more than 120 UK campsites. We have over 200 employees based in our modern Coventry Head Office and a turnover of around £60m.
Our Property Services team is growing. We’re investing in new posts in order to further deliver outstanding campsites for our members. In the last 18 months we have either acquired or built new sites in fantastic locations across the UK including the Lake District and Sherwood, this growth is set to continue.
Our Property Services team will consist of over 30 employees dedicated to ensuring we have the best facilities and pitches, building on our position as the oldest and largest Club for all forms of camping in the U.K.
We are currently looking for Regional Maintenance Officers to work and be based around the following regions:
- Midlands and West
- East of England
These are excellent opportunities for experienced multi-skilled maintenance professionals with an Electrical qualification or equivalent to join a large UK leisure industry operator.
Applicants must be qualified to carry out electrical works unsupervised on commercial premises. Preferably with an ECS card but with 17th edition as a minimum.
You will be regionally based and manage campsites from a maintenance and repairs aspect, ensuring our properties are maintained to a high standard and remain functional at all times. Our sites are typically in rural locations and consist of several 1 storey blocks, electric hook-ups, access roads and hardstandings.
Day to day duties are carrying out reactive maintenance, completing property inspections and investigational work to address on site or appoint and oversee contractors or plan in works with the Property and Development team.
Ideally we are looking for a bias towards electrical site maintenance and someone who is capable of undertaking a range of repairs, including building, plumbing and decoration as required. A company vehicle, tools and kit will be provided.
The post involves being emergency point of contact via telephone on 1 in 4 weekends. This is to advise Site Managers in the rare situation that the emergency repairs procedure is not possible.
Your Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- To undertake a range of repairs, including electrical, plumbing and decoration as required, as well as overseeing external contractors in the upkeep of the site and facilities
- To assist in the day to day maintenance of the property network ensuring contractors are appointed and orders are raised in order to maintain an operational and H&S compliant facilities infrastructure
- To ensure the maintenance repair requests are delivered within the KPI timescales
- To work closely with Site Managers, Regional Support Managers, and Regional Managers in developing the camp sites to ensure health and safety, operational and commercial optimisation
- To attend meetings on site and Head Office when required
- To attend relevant courses and acquire knowledge for the benefit of the whole team
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Fully qualified Electrician with 17th Edition Wiring Regulations (preferably 18th Edition with ECS card)
- Must be qualified/certified to operate unsupervised on a commercial premises for electrical work
- General multi-discipline ability to complete reactive repairs
- A full clean driving licence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and time management skills
- Flexibility as occasional overnight stays and UK travel maybe required to carry out the role
The Camping and Caravanning Club is a fantastic place to work. With a supportive, dedicated team and customer focused attitude. The company offers a generous annual leave entitlement and life assurance amongst other attractive benefits.
To be part of the next phase of our journey, please send your CV and cover letter, along with your salary expectation to Barny Baker (Recruitment Manager)
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'