Regional Project Manager
Location: Birmingham (Regional role)
Salary: £50,000 Depending on Experience
Hours: Full Time
Company car, mobile and laptop provided
Are you an experienced Project Manager, looking for a new challenge?
Experience managing small works projects, typically £15k to £200k?
* Ensuring that projects are delivered to the correct specifications.
* Leading and motivating team to ensure policies and procedures are met
* Meeting and exceeding KPIs for each project
* Ability to manage several small projects at once
* Setting up strategic planning controls covering the full scope of works for all disciplines including the procurement programme, technical proposals, construction method appraisal, value enhancement and risk analysis controls, tender event schedules, design management strategy, project planning and Project Management systems
* Experience of successfully managing multi-discipline projects
* Electrical or mechanical background with relevant technical Board of Trade Certificate of Competency
* PC literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft
* Completion of 5 day Site Managers Safety course
* Black CSCS card
* Competent in Microsoft Excel and Word
* Full driving licence
* Experience of managing / reporting on WIP
* HNC Construction / Project Management or PRINCE 2 Qualification
* CDM Awareness
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, please get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'