Job Profile for Planner - 00121042
We are currently recruiting for a Regional Planner to join a leading Housing Developer and work from their Birmingham office. Reporting directly to the Chief Estimator, the Planner will be providing planning and programming resources for pre-contract and project teams.
It is expected that the successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, with a proven track record in producing accurate programmes and sequencing outputs. It is important that the successful candidate is fully proficient with Asta Power point and competent with all Microsoft Office packages. The ability to accurately interpret drawings, specifications and other construction information combined with previous experience of working with the supply chain will be important to successful delivery of the role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Planner to take the next step in their career and join a National House builder. By joining a company of this nature, you will receive unrivalled training & development opportunities and an extremely secure, long term, career move.
Planner Position Overview
- Assist in the preparation of pre-qualification documents, attending interviews and presentations as required
- Carry out a full review of tender documents to ascertain a full understanding of the scheme prior to producing a tender programme using Asta Power Project.
- Produce resource reports from programming software to assist with sub-contract orders and resources required on site
- Assist with the buying, design and procurement programmes
- Specific day-to-day duties to be discussed at interview stage
Planner Position Requirements
- Proven track record in producing accurate programmes and sequencing outputs
- Fully proficient with Asta Power Project
- Competent with all Microsoft Office software
- Ability to accurately interpret drawings, specifications and other construction information
- Experience of working with the supply chain
- Must work well as part of a team
- Full UK Driving License
Planner Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary in line with market rate (DOE)
- Company car or car allowance + Fuel card
- Medical cover
- Regional performance related bonus
- 26 days holiday + Christmas shutdown
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'